Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Piers Morgan apologizes to Jay-Z and Beyoncé after…full details 👇👇

Published

on

Piers Morgan issued an on-air apology to Jay-Z and Beyoncé after a recent guest made “totally false” claims about them on his YouTube chat show.

Singer Jaguar Wright appeared on Piers Morgan Uncensored last week to discuss the numerous sexual assault allegations facing rapper and mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs.

Piers Morgan apologizes to Jay-Z and Beyoncé after...full details 👇👇

During the conversation, Wright called Diddy and Jay-Z “monsters” and alleged that Jay-Z and his wife Beyoncé have hundreds of victims themselves.

She claimed Jay-Z, for whom she had worked as a backing singer, had links with Combs and others.

basis in fact.”

“[Wright has] made claims about [Combs] for years. Those claims will receive a lot of attention in the media across many platforms for many years.

And that’s the thing about platforms. The reality of the modern world is that pretty much everyone has a platform as long as they have something to say that other people want to hear,” Morgan told his audience.

“That’s why we invited [Wright] on to be interviewed. The people making these claims have an audience with or without shows like mine.”

He continued: “Well, Jaguar, unexpectedly, made several serious allegations about Jay-Z and Beyoncé during that interview.

As I said in the moment, they were not present to respond or defend themselves, but now they have.

We had lawyers contact us to say that those claims were totally false and have no basis in fact, and we’ve therefore complied with a legal request to cut them from the original interview.”

Morgan concluded his message with a direct apology. “Editing interviews is not something we do lightly at a show called Uncensored,” he said, “but like the proverbial cries of fire in a crowded theater, there are legal limits on us, too. And we apologize to Jay-Z and Beyoncé.”

Piers Morgan apologises to Beyoncé and Jay-Z for Jaguar Wright’s ‘Diddy’

Piers Morgan issued an on-air apology to Jay-Z and Beyoncé after a recent guest made “totally false” claims about them on his YouTube chat show.

Singer Jaguar Wright appeared on Piers Morgan Uncensored last week to discuss the numerous sexual assault allegations facing rapper and mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs.

During the conversation, Wright called Diddy and Jay-Z “monsters” and alleged that Jay-Z and his wife Beyoncé have hundreds of victims themselves. She claimed Jay-Z, for whom she had worked as a backing singer, had links with Combs and others.

Piers Morgan apologized to Jay-Z and Beyoncé after receiving a letter from their lawyers
open image in gallery
Piers Morgan apologized to Jay-Z and Beyoncé after receiving a letter from their lawyers (YouTube)
In a video published on October 8, Morgan began by revealing that he had received a letter from the A-list couple’s lawyers informing him that Wright’s claims “were totally false and have no basis in fact.”

“[Wright has] made claims about [Combs] for years. Those claims will receive a lot of attention in the media across many platforms for many years. And that’s the thing about platforms. The reality of the modern world is that pretty much everyone has a platform as long as they have something to say that other people want to hear,” Morgan told his audience.

“That’s why we invited [Wright] on to be interviewed. The people making these claims have an audience with or without shows like mine.”

He continued: “Well, Jaguar, unexpectedly, made several serious allegations about Jay-Z and Beyoncé during that interview. As I said in the moment, they were not present to respond or defend themselves, but now they have. We had lawyers contact us to say that those claims were totally false and have no basis in fact, and we’ve therefore complied with a legal request to cut them from the original interview.”

Lawyers for Beyonce and Jay-Z said the claims were totally false
open image in gallery
Lawyers for Beyonce and Jay-Z said the claims were totally false (Getty Images)
Morgan concluded his message with a direct apology. “Editing interviews is not something we do lightly at a show called Uncensored,” he said, “but like the proverbial cries of fire in a crowded theater, there are legal limits on us, too. And we apologize to Jay-Z and Beyoncé.

The Independent has contacted Wright’s representatives for comment.

Combs currently remains behind bars after he was arrested in mid-September. Federal prosecutors allege Combs is the architect and leader of a “criminal enterprise” engaged in alleged arson, kidnapping, forced labor, bribery, obstruction of justice and sex trafficking.

Combs has pleaded not guilty to the charges. He’s been denied bail twice.

It was recently revealed that more than 100 people have planned to file lawsuits against Combs, alleging that he sexually abused and exploited them.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY11 hours ago

JUST IN: Will Smith Breaks Down in Tears 😭after Tapes Of Him and Diddy Leak! Full story 👇

CELEBRITY11 hours ago

At 17, Shiloh, Brad Pitt’s Daughter reveals this footage and Confirms Rumors Of…

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce shows off their love child for the first time since rumors of the birth and reveals their wedding plans…

CELEBRITY1 day ago

BREAKING: U.S. President Donald Trump Reportedly Began Bleeding from his eyes during a high-level meeting at the White House, prompting immediate concern from officials and medical personnel…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

BREAKING: Heart Attack Strikes Elon Musk 5 Minutes Ago. In an unexpected and alarming development, tech mogul Elon Musk reportedly suffered a heart attack just five minutes ago. According to sources close to Musk, the incident occurred at his private residence in…SEE MORE

CELEBRITY2 days ago

30 Minutes Ago: Fox News has reported that U.S. President Donald Trump has been urgently rushed to the White House emergency medical unit late last night after experiencing dangerously low oxygen levels…Donald Trump is said to be in a CRITICAL SITUATION

CELEBRITY2 days ago

15 MINUTES AGO: Music fans around the world are in shock and panic after reports emerged that Taylor Swift has been rushed to the hospital following a serious accident in her home kitchen…

CELEBRITY3 days ago

Scranton, PA – Former U.S. President Joe Biden has passed away in his hometown of Scranton, Pennsylvania, just after suffering from a sudden…

CELEBRITY3 days ago

Why she called off wedding: Sydney Sweeney and fiancé Jonathan Davino split after nearly 7 years

CELEBRITY3 days ago

Breaking news: Patrick Mahomes terminates his 7-year marriage to Brittany upon learning he is not the biological father of their children.

CELEBRITY3 days ago

Shiloh, Brad Pitt’s daughter at 17, FINALLY confirmed what we’ve all thought for a long time: “Diddy PUSHED me down and forced me to…

CELEBRITY4 days ago

Karoline Leavitt BANS CNN’s Kaitlan Collins from Press Brief after STUPID Question

Copyright © 2024 USAboomin